We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already, we have the power to imagine and do better if not best.
Either we work as a team or we are gonna crumble inch by inch, play by play, till we are finished. We may be in a bad trend now, believe me we can stay here and get kicked out of us or we can fight together our way back into the light. We can climb out of the trend together one inch at a time.
It’s Student Union week again, endeavor to avail yourself through the week, there a lot to learn and gain from the week and together we can make it happen with a colourful look. The programs include :
– Web design and Graphics design
– Skill acquisition on pastry making, detergent and disinfectant making, bead making and a whole lot more.
– A day with Prof B.I.C. Ijomah on Student Unionism and SUG Financing to the benefit of the Incumbent and incoming Student Union Leaders, SUG Aspirants as well as every other student. Avail yourself and learn How SUG started, How and What SUG Dues are meant for and why it was introduced and other things in regards to SUG UNN.
– Christmas Cantata /Carol By Ideal Life Church in Conjunction with Student Union Leaders
– UNN/SUG Cultural Day featuring Coronation and Title Giving. Iwa Ji, Dance presentation of different tribes, Dance presentation of Nkpokiti Dance group of Umunze and so many fun cultural activities.
– Student Trade Fair by Hult Prize Group in conjunction with SUG Treasurer.
– UNN/SUG Bon fire night featuring dancing competition, sack race egg race, eating and drinking competition by different Hostels and other fun activities.
– UNN/SUG Thanksgiving at St. Peter’s Chaplaincy.
– N/B Each day of the week is lecture free from 12 and Lecture free day on Friday for The Cultural day. All the weekly activities takes place at UBA Hall of FAME and freedom square for the Cultural day and Bon fire night.