Screening Procedure for School of Foundation Studies 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Screening/Verification will take place at the Main Auditorium Foyer from 10th to 14th September, 2018 from 9.00a.m. to 4.00p.m. daily.
- Go to www.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on “Student login”
- login with your Application number (e.g. A123456) as username and surname(eg adebisi) in lowercase as password.
- It is best that you change your password immediately to a unique one .
- Click on “Update Biodata” to carry out all necessary updates (Compulsory) and print Biodata form.
- Click on “Generate fees” and thereafter click on “view Pay Advice” to print your pay advice. (Pay advice at is stage is only for Acceptance fee)
- With pay advice in hand, Proceed to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee.
- After payment, go online to print out your letter of acceptance.
- Fill out the form and proceed to the Screening venue at the Main Auditorium Foyer for verification of credentials (O’level Result, Birth certificate, School testimonial, Biodata form and duly signed acceptance letter). Please bring along originals of credentials and a set of photocopies in a white file
- Return to www.foundation.unilag.edu.ng and relogin to generate another pay advice (this time, Pay advice will contain all other fees (the option to pay 50% of Tuition is available on the page)
- With pay advice, proceed to the bank to pay the other necessary fees.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
- O’level Result.
- Birth certificate.
- School testimonial.
I think it will be better for you to go on either of the first three days so that you can resolve any issues you encounter before its too late.